Intex Graphite Above Ground Swimming Pool
This Intex 4.78m x 1.22m graphite panel pool set is the ultimate in above ground pools, and it is designed to be enjoyed by families. It’s the ideal size for the yard and there’s plenty of room for you and your whanau to stay as cool as a cucumber this summer!
It’s rust resistant, strong, sturdy and drains easily. Everything a good pool needs to be; so go on add some summer fun to your backyard
It is strongly suggested you use Pool Master Shock Dose to treat the water initially
- Super Tough – Laminated sidewalls are triple strong (3 separate layers of material for extra strength and durability)
- Easy to assemble
- Rounded corners for safety
- Filter is provided with a 6-function valve: filtering, backwashing, rinsing, recirculating, emptying, stopping to improve water circulation, resulting in better water hygiene and clarity
- Elegant graphite colour
- Self-supporting structure
- Pool diameter: 478 cm
- Height: 124 cm
- Footprint: 478 x 478cm
- Water capacity: 16805L at 90%
Pool Set Includes:
- Debris cover
- Base cover
- Pool ladder
- 4500 L/h sand filer pump for water filtering (recommended for this pool 4/5 hours a day)
- Pools are required to meet the Building Act (2004) and local council regulations.
- Assembly is required
- The pool should be positioned on perfectly level ground or the pool will not fill correctly. The sides will bow out and the water level will be lopsided.
- Don’t forget the chemical treatment to extend the life of your pool water! We have all of the pool chemicals you need
- All filter pump units must be placed 2 metres away from the pool.
- We recommend that filtration is turned OFF when the pool is in operation.
- We recommend a smooth concrete slab as a suitable base- contact a reputable local builder for advice on local soil conditions